We’re putting out a notice for a cook.
We’re looking to fill this position immediately.
If you know someone, please forward them this post.
Directions for applying are at the bottom. Please follow the instructions carefully.
– Must Have Reliable transportation (No transportation, no need to apply)
– Can work up to 40 hours a week
Responsibilities will include:
– Daily food pre-preparation, cleaning, frying, grilling, and preparation of customer dishes
– Assists in unloading, inspecting, and storing of incoming food/supplies
– Helps maintain proper storage and rotation of food products.
– Follows all safety and health rules for sanitary food handling.
– Works safely within established guidelines.
– Other duties as assigned
The right person will also have:
– Ability to work in high stress situations
– Can multi-task multiple food orders at once
– Friendly and customer oriented
– A positive attitude and ability work well under pressure with all restaurant staff
– Timely and responsible – Show up to work on time, perform duties as required
The pay depends on experience. Previous experience preferred, but willing to train the right person
Here’s how to apply:
We’re handling all inquiries through email.
If you’re interested, please email your name and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll review your email and contact you with a time to meet.
In your email, please make your subject line say: “I’m interested in the cook position.”
That way, we’ll give your email top priority.
If you know someone who might be interested, feel free to forward this email to them.
P.S. If you have a question, please send an email to the email address above. We’re more than happy to answer your questions there. The phone number is 251-973-2670.
P.P.S – Attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions are critical to this job. Please re-read the above
and follow the direction carefully.
Thanks and good luck!
If you know someone who may be interested, then feel free to pass this along!