Dear Local Food Lover:
You’re invited to a one of a kind event at The Pelican Reef.
It’s the best of the Mobile Bay Eastern Shore combined with the best of the Mobile Bay Western Shore.
A combination of food and flavor featuring tasty locally grown oysters and the freshest locally brewed beer. And it’s only at The Pelican Reef.
Here’s why this is so unique.
On March 15th, you’ll have the rare opportunity to fill your stomach with locally grown and harvested oysters. Served fresh and raw.
And to drink, choose from 4 different varieties of locally brewed beer from the rising star of the Eastern Shore, Fairhope Brewery.
It’s a special local food event unlike any other.
It’s the only event of it’s kind where you can taste 2 types of local oysters and choose from 4 different varieties of locally brewed beer.
- 2 types of locally grown and harvested oysters from Crimson Bay Seafood
- 4 new beers from Fairhope Brewery (one that’s a secret and won’t be released until the event)
- Freshly shucked for you right on site – watch them being opened!
- All oysters will be half price
- A special Oyster Shooter shot featuring fresh Gulf Oysters
- 3 wine options that pair perfectly with oysters and seafood
- The nice folks from Fairhope Brewery will be on hand to answer your questions about the beer
- Free gifts from Fairhope Brewery
It’s the best of the best from both the Eastern shore and the Western shore!
And it’s on March 15th from 4pm – 8pm.
But that’s not all…
Don’t like oysters?
We’ll have a specials menu that will be paired with beer and wine. Perfect for you to enjoy dinner.
Never tried Fairhope Brewery beer before?
We’ve got you covered. You can order a beer flight for trying all the varieties.
It’s a special one of a kind, totally unique, local food event unlike any other at The Pelican Reef.
And a palette pleaser for sure.
East vs West. Local vs Local. Beer and Oyster. You can come and taste the best.
East vs West. It’s the biggest single day uproar since the Battle of Mobile Bay.
East vs West. Only At The Pelican Reef. March 15th from 4pm – 8pm.
East vs West. Mark Your Calendar Now.
See you there!
P.S. Want to keep up with new events like this? We have so many in the works right now. The best way is to sign up for The Pelican Reef’s Insider Guide here. Sign up for The Pelican Reef’s Insider Guide.